Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Back to the grind

So I think this is like week 4 or something but since I am actually not too sure, I have decided to title these randomly.

I know some might think that because I haven't been writing this, I probably haven't been working out at all. It's not totally true. For the past few weeks, I haven't been running 3-4 times a week but I have been making it happen at least twice a week. So let me just tell you what has been going on.

Last time I posted on this, I was home. After that I spent about a week in Miami with my Mom. I ran 3 times while I was there on the beach/board walk. This is quite a feat because I was on vacation. Also, did anyone know roller blading was still a big hobby. Well it is, and there were tons of people with there knee pads on just skating around.

Came back from Miami and had about a week before school started back. Hit up the track a few times and now here we are in the second week of school now. I went running Friday of last week, ran 2 laps to start off and then back to the 2 min running 1 min walking. I am trying to find some activities that I can do twice a week to cross train. Last night I did a spinning class which was pretty fun. After about 10 min I was telling the girl next to me how hard-core it was and right after that, the instructor said 'great job guys...we are almost done with the warm-up.' It is safe to say that I almost quit right then and there but I kept going and made it through the whole class and then had to drag my jelly legs down the stairs. I enjoyed it though, so I am going back Friday with some members from my class.

Tomorrow though is another running day. I have got to get my life together and make sure I am doing it at least 3 times a week again.